Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a member?
You can become a member in 1 of 3 ways:
- Make a Donation: https://filmfind.me/s
- Place a Bounty: https://filmfind.me/t/place-a-bounty
- Become an Expert
What are the perks of being a member?
- Access to post in the Discussion area
- Access to chat
- Access to exclusive giveaways
How do I change my profile pic?
These are powered by Gravatar. Just make sure your email address matches on both accounts.
How do I become an Expert?
Just keep helping out, and eventually you’ll get there.
We’re a little different than other Q&A communities. We try our best to operate on common sense, decency, and the honor system. We’re not super obsessed with the “rules” or aggressive about handling users who break them.
That said, here’s a reference for some items that we think are a pretty good idea to help keep things helpful, friendly, and organized:
- Please be respectful to others in the community.
- Please try and create helpful titles, tags, and as many specific details as you can remember about the title you’re looking for.
- Please mark your question as solved if someone found the right answer.
- Please do not create duplicate questions, tag Experts, bump topics, or do anything else for the sake of “cutting in line” to try and get attention for your question above others who are also seeking help. The only options you have to improve the success of getting an answer are:
- Provide helpful details
- Answer any questions the Experts might have for you
- Place a bounty on your question
firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.