2016 horror movie, students bring/find that dead come back to life

Hey guys! I’m looking for a horror movie that I think released in 2016, although it may be from 2014 - 2018. I remember it being called the something… the defenders or the deepwakers or the sleepwalkers or deadwakers or something. Google searches for those have yielded unsuccessful though, so my memory is probably a bit off. I don’t remember much but I do remember the trailer had one shot of a dead body covered in white and the camera ominously focused on it. I’m sorry, ik that’s generic. It was about a group of students - or students in a lab maybe? - who either found a way to bring the dead back to life, or found out that the dead at their lab (I think) were coming back to life. There was definitely a part in the movie where the mcs were all in the woods somewhere. I remember looking it up once and remembering that it wasn’t super popular or well-rated, however I do remember it being popular enough in my area that whenever I went to the movies for months I’d see this trailer. Help, please- I’ve been going a bit crazy over this on my own lol. (It’s not the Lazarus effect.)

1 Like

i cannot seem to find anything that fits those titles, but “flatliners” reboot had jumped to mind when I read your question.

3 Likes

Could be The Lazarus Effect from 2015

1 Like