A Disney show about a highschooler who meets Romeo and Juliet and tries to save them

I’ve wached this dubbed into my native language in a local TV channel, so I’m not sure if it’s Disney. This channel, however, aired many Disney shows and movies so I think I would be familiar enough to notice the difference. There was a high-schooler, a boy with short brown hair, who tried to change the fate of Romeo and Julliette after reading Shakespeare’s famous play. At the end, no matter how hard he tried, Romeo and Juliet both died. I remember a shot where they both walked into a room divided with red stage curtain. The boy was calling out for them when, all of a sudden, Shakespeare walked into the view. He called out to the boy and made a speech about how he had written this play as a warning to families who were feuding. I don’t know if they boy had special powers or any other episode from the show but somehow I remember this episode as of one his adventures. It looked like a late 2000s show. I appreciate any clues about this since it is quite significant for me. It was the first time i’ve heard of Shakespeare and the speech he made changed whole view of literature as a kid and eventually inspired me to learn English and study ELL. Thank you :blush: :pray:

1 Like

Branagh Theatre Live: Romeo and Juliet ?

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes