A lot of weird stuff happened in this movie, but I always wanted to find this movie again!

Okay so, I think this is a movie from the 1900 because I watched it when I was little. I’m prettyyy sure it has to be before 2000 or at least just some years into 2000 if so.

I remember for example a girl on a school starting to explore a lot of things with guys. And she had a friend (girl) on that school which where super insecure about how she started to act.
There is for example one scene where they sit outside a cafe, and she gets eye contact with a random grown up man, and she starts flirting with him with her straw or something, and I think he even came over to her or something, and the other girl friend was just stressed about it all or even afraid?

There is another scene I remember where she just felt completely free and just spins around in the rain outside the (school or something?) and it’s just pure joy for her. Then a boy who I think started to like her throughout the movie sees this and just watches her and smiles or something.

Then there is also a scene I remember where she goes into a basement blindfolded and it’s dark and then she’s just suddenly surrounded by all kinds of dicks (literally dicks yes) and she sucks them. I’m serious, pretty sure this was the same movie. and oooh! I think it had a voiceover because I think I remember her describing how all of them had different shapes and tastes or something. Does it maybe have something to do with her diary or something?? I don’t remember…

I think it was another language than english or english with subtitles in another language. I’m pretty sure the girl was white and a student.

I think the girl was really shy or different in the beginning of the movie but gained a lot of confidence and freedom regarding herself throughout the movie.

Please help figure out what movie this is!

1 Like

Hi. are possibly thinking of the movie Melissa P.? it’s a Spanish movie and I think it fits your description.

2 Likes