A movie about cardboard on skateboards

So I’m looking for a movie me and my friends watched between the years 2006-2015 I believe.

The things I remember:

The movie is about a teen and his best “chubby” friend who comes up with the idea to attach big cardboard box (like a refrigerator one) on a skateboard and slide with it down hill.

First they trying a small prototype with a small box and a tiny skate board and put a frog (or other small animal) inside and slide it in the street.

Other scene was the little brother of the main character prank him and his best friend like he cut himself but it was ketchup and then says gotcha!!

So they organize a big race and a lot of “teens” and others come to race with their own creation of cardboard box on a skateboard - his friend for example makes this huge cardboard shapes and colored like a big classic black bomb.

When the race starts the organizers of the race says it’s super dangerous down hill but they do have great dental insurance…

Also the main character have a flashback to his childhood of a tiny car race he attended and lost (I think it was green and red cars) and his father was disappointed or yelling at him or something.

Also on of them falls of the cliff and one of them to a pool I think…

Chat gpt and all of the “find my movie” sits couldn’t help me. So pls if anyone knows it tell me :)))

1 Like

“Skateboard” (1978)?

1 Like

boxboarders!

3 Likes