A movie in a courtroom about a murder mystery

This was a Movie that was really good and had a lot of suspense and it was a man being accused of murder when he didn’t do it and was looking at the death sentence.

I can’t remember a whole lot about the movie because I was only like 11 or 12 years old at the time and I’m 29 now so I watched it in 2004 and the movie looked like it was made sometime in the 90’s.

I remember the guy was married who was accused of murder and he had two attorneys that were trying very hard to get him free that believed his innocence. When they were in Court one of the two said previously I want to lead off with the defence and when he was done talking and sat back down with the other defence attorney he said I can spit further then what you just had said jokingly and then said i’m kidding you did a good job.

The two attorneys in the Movie was also confronted by the district attorney who said I signed up as soon as I could to take a case like this then drove off I think in a white vehicle.

I also remember in the film where they were trying to make a point about something that had happened the night in when they said it happened in and how it took 3 minutes and they paused and said look at the clock now and then 3 minutes later said it took that long to do that.

I also remember something about the trash in the movie how someone was burning it the night of the murder and there was something strange about trash being burnt that night.

Along with the mail delivery the postman had said something to the two defence attorneys as some kind of clue. the two attorneys as the movie went on were getting more and more sick about someone who they really believed was innocent was going to be put to death and one said to the other somewhere in the film I can’t live with this if he is found guilty and put to death.

Near the end of the Movie they were able to figure it out and brought a guy into the courtroom that looked exactly and I mean exactly like the guy being questioned and on trail for murder he could of passed as his identical twin brother but they really weren’t related at all.

This movie was a TV Movie and there wasn’t any big big stars in it.

I can’t exactly remember how it ended with the sentencing but it was based on a true story and true events I’m pretty sure.

This movie was on Lifetime or maybe A&E

I think I remember the only difference in the movie between the two people accused of murder is one smoked and the other did not.

THE GUY MURDERED SOMEONE THAT IS WHAT HE WAS ACCUSED OF AND HE HAD NOT 1 BUT 2 LAWYERS DEFENDING HIM IN THE CASE BECAUSE THEY KNEW HE HAD INNOCENCE.

THE MOVIE IS NOT BLIND JUSTICE -1986 OR THE THIRD TWIN-1997