A robot movie, realistic human robot that looks alike its inventor. Inventor is little psycho and lets his robot have sex with his girlfriend

The things i remember about the movie:

• A scene that the inventor (let’s say engineer) shows off his inventions to some potential investors. I remember one of the inventions was a titanium human bone replacement, prothesis

• The scene on the title, that weird guy (engineer) makes an identical robot that looks just like him, and as a plot twist for viewers, the director first shows us the robot as the engineer.

Engineer’s girlfriend is also tricked by this experiment, because the sociopath engineer is also curious about his best creation, the robot’s sex performance. This is actually where you understand that the robot was shown as the engineer the hole time. After his sudden pervert questions, and reveal about the person she just had sex was a robot and not him. Then she gets spooked and i dont recall the things happened afterwards.

Thats all i remember. As a child i probably quited after getting bored so thats why i dont remember the half of the movie. I must say, though its a robot movie, i don’t think it was a popular one.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s the Bicentennial Man:

Is it Uncanny (aka Android)? Uncanny (2015) - IMDb

2 Likes