A short film, possibly Scandinavian, about a boy who won't eat peas

I would really appreciate help here! It is a short film I watched as a kid on TV during 1980’s, I think it might have had a Unicef logo. It was a northern European film, but also might be Polish, German or Dutch, but I think it was Scandinavian. I think the family was blond.

There was a family, a father, mother, and a boy of some 10-ish years. The boy refuses to eat peas for lunch, and as a disciplinary measure, the parents keep his dish on the table for several next meals and refuse to give him freshly prepared meals until he eats his peas. The film follows the boy being grounded in his room and struggling with his refusal/disgust of peas.

The film was sort of educational movie, a part of kids TV program. It also might have been just an episode of a multicultural series, where each episode is a separate story. The film was cold and boring, but for some reason left an impression on me even after 30+ years. It might have had a UNICEF logo, or some European association as a sponsor. The production looked low budget.

Thanks for any help in advance!

There was a similar scene in Silent Fall (1997)
with Richard Dreyfus and Liv Tyler
Silent Fall (Nothing round on the menu) (youtube.com) video