A teen movie that I watched a few years ago on Disney Channel. About a girl who loves music and plays the violin. She has very strict parents who force her to play classical music although she wants something different

She then goes to a very strict school (maybe a music or art school) there she meets new friends and a love interest. With them she might get in trouble sometimes.
Her love interest is a blonde boy who works at a mechanics workshop and is also a musician.
Her best friend and roommate is a girl with black short hair, she likes to sew and make her own clothes. I think she also gets a visit from her family at some point. She might have younger siblings.
The protagonist, also starts a band with the guy and a few friends where she is now musically free and finally challenges her parents rules. They may have a presentation or participate at a contest of some sort at the end of the movie.
I have a feeling that this could br an Italian movie or set in Italy but I’m not sure
Also this movie could not be FROM Disney channel but that’s where I saw it
I know maybe it’s too much information that I could be wrong in a few things, so take some details, like the younger siblings thing, with a pinch of salt. But I wanted to be as detailed as possible so you don’t get confused
Please help me! I couldn’t find it anywhere and I’m so curious!

1 Like

Maybe Little Secrets?

1 Like

It also sounds like Lemonade Mount

1 Like