A tortured movie with a mad killer in it

It must have been a movie made between the 90s and 2012. I remember the movie set in a desert place, the man who was our main character was driving on the road and it was night. On the road, he saw a woman being chased by a man in a car. The man in question had curly hair, as I recall, and was a mad killer. He was laughing and licking his knife as he chased her. Later, our main character tried to save the woman, but still the woman died. The crazy killer said something like “You’re my new prey for stealing my prey”. Then the man opened his eyes in a place like a dungeon, he was tied up. As far as I can remember, there were womens who were naked and tortured. The crazy man started asking questions to the main character and cut his finger for every question he didn’t know. It was like the questions were about football or something, I said he was crazy. He said he could get out of here if all his fingers weren’t cut off. In one scene of the movie, this crazy man handed the main character a glass of wine. The main character took the glass and pretended to drink it but poured it behind him because he wasn’t supposed to be drunk. At the end of the movie, the main character woke up in the middle of the street. There was an envelope next to it, as if it said “I keep my word :)”.

I watched the movie on TV when I was 7 or so, I apologize if there are wrong details. Also sorry for my bad English but it is one of my biggest desires to watch this movie again, please help me about it.

1 Like

Wolf Creek 2? It is from 2013, sigthly after your “period”

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The movie was a lot worse than i remember but i’m so glad i found it. Thank you so much for your help!!!

1 Like