Animated movie of an abandon girl with powers(?)

Yall, at this point im thinking its a fever dream because i cant find anything related to it. Maybe its a movie, or a short film, i dont know at this point.

I saw this movie in my phone long ago (after the 2000, but could have come before). Its animated, altho at this point i dont know wich format, but i believe its 3d animation.

The protagonist was a girl that was left behind by the city when she was little, i think it was because she had a cursed on her(?). Someone took care of her out of the city and while she grew, whatever took care of her told her she couldnt do something.

I know at some point two guys shows up(or maybe one, not sure) they really didint know why she was thrown out by the city.

I remember that at the climax of the film she gets fed up about everthing and does the thing she wansnt ment to do wich unlocks her powers or something.

Any ideas?

(Also, and this part im not even sure if it is part of this movie of other fever dream. I know there a flying train(or something that looks like it) but the girl need it more impulse so the guys releas the carts were they were, falling into the water. When everything gets resolve, we can see the guy still waiting on top of the cart believing he was forgotten but they come back for him at the end. If its not part of this movie ans you know wich one it is, tell me, kinda wanna check it out)

1 Like