Bizarre movie

Hello, my dad feels like he saw a movie in Vietnam when he was young that he doesn’t remember, maybe there are things wrong in the description.
So it’s a film from before 1975, a film about an old lady who kills cats to become young again for a few hours and seduce younger men.

1 Answer

1

I know The Leech Woman - Wikipedia , but I can’t remember if she kills a cat during the film.

P.S. Maybe also check Satanik (1968) or Countess Dracula (1971). I highly doubt it's any of the three, but it doesn't hurt to suggest

–

Thank you very much for your help, I'm going to see with my father if it can be one of these films, but it's true that the three have a fairly similar story except for the cats

–

We watched the films with my father, unfortunately they're not the ones you mentioned, but the story is very similar. But the discoveries were interesting, thanks again for the film suggestions.

–

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep You in mind if some other similar film turns out.

–