Black and White Thriller I Can't Find the Name of

There is a specific scene and impressive shot that I remember but cant remember the film. I thought the film was Frenzy but that film is in color and the scene is different. The scene is a woman is being murdered inside a building, I believe it may have been a hotel of motel from memory. It shows her struggling against her male attacker while slowling panning to the outside of the building while keeping the audio of her screaming and being murdered. It is a long eerie shot to show how she is being murdered and people are just going about their lives outside. It sounds just like the scene in Frenzy but I know this one is different and in my opinion much better executed. It may not be an Alfred Hitchcock film but that is what I remember it as. Also unlike Frenzy it shows the man attacking her for awhile before it starts to pan out. I can not think of a very specific release year.  I thought it was Alfred Hitchcock because the artistic style is like somthing he would create but I can not find the scene in any of his filmography.

There is a specific scene and impressive shot that I remember but cant remember the film. I thought the film was Frenzy but that film is in color and the scene is different. The scene is a woman is being murdered inside a building, I believe it may have been a hotel of motel from memory. It shows her struggling against her male attacker while slowling panning to the outside of the building while keeping the audio of her screaming and being murdered. It is a long eerie shot to show how she is being murdered and people are just going about their lives outside. It sounds just like the scene in Frenzy but I know this one is different and in my opinion much better executed. It may not be an Alfred Hitchcock film but that is what I remember it as. Also unlike Frenzy it shows the man attacking her for awhile before it starts to pan out. I can not think of a very specific release year. I thought it was Alfred Hitchcock because the artistic style is like somthing he would create but I can not find the scene in any of his filmography.

1 Like

“Sorry Wrong Number” 1948?

1 Like