Cover for film- girl sucking chupa chups

Hello! Please help me remember movie. There was girl like asian , wearing wig, in restaurant full of asian man. Then somebody came killed them all, but not girl. She was sitting eating her chupa chups.

I might get it wrong maybe Ray Lotta was there too…not sure.

I remember seeing movie cover- that girl with chupa chups.

1 Answer

1

The movie’s name is Revolver, with Ray Liotta: Revolver (2005) - IMDb

The girl with the lollipop is on the trailer around 1:42

Omg thank you!! U r the best

–

You did most of the work with the actor's name, the rest was playing around with search words. Please don't forget to select my answer as the solution, so that I get fake internet points ;)

–

Yes but i searched in internet girl girl with lollipop, ray liotta movies , i tried all possible searches before registering here trust me :joy:. And all i remembered this girl...but internet gave me no answer about lollipop girl ( only porn ones​:joy:) u r the best thanx alot. I think i selected everything thanx again!

–