Creepy old lady doing shadow ducks and growing fangs

As the title says that’s all I remember basicaly. Old live action movie. There is a child (I think it was a boy) and then that creepy lady who is maybe his babysitter? Well two scenes I remember is that the lady tells a bed time story for the boy and she makes shadow ducks. At 1st one then two and all of the sudden 3rd appears and the child is like whaaaaaat? Sos this lady is scary I hide under covers while that lady laughs her a** off.
Another scene is that the old lady is talking to someone and she is in a livingroom and so is the boy too. There is a sofa table that has reflecting surface. So the lady is talking to/ with someone and the camera is showing the table surface and the lady. All of the sudden the lady (while just facing forward and talking) is growing a fags (and the boy sees that anf panics again) but it only shows those on the surface of the table.

So like I said old movie latest early 2000 since I was a kid when I saw it. It came on tv daytime if I remember it correctly. So I would assume that it cannot be hard horror but cannot swear.

Thanks a million of you can tell me the correct movie

2 Likes

stepmonster?

3 Likes