Erotic film featuring MMA fighter

Sorry for my language, English is not my native tongue.

Although not a type of film I would watch anymore, I am still interested into the title of this film due to circumstances I watched it in. It was the first time I slept alone (without my parents or teachers) outside of my house and my first experience with erotic cinema.

What I know:

• the film was made before 2006, since I have seen it at the beginning of that year
  • the main character was an ex-soldier and he met a woman which was in a relationship with a much older rich man
  • in one scene, the main character had a fight with an MMA fighter (they refered to him as a “cage fighter”) in an elevator and wins
  • the woman also had a supposed sister, who turned out to be her lesbian lover near the end of the film
1 Like

it had nudity? what was the plot? mma was a big thing in it?

1 Like

hard corps?

1 Like

was it in english? can you remember what the main guy looked like…glasses, skin color, etc.

1 Like

that gave me a topic to search. here we call stuff “erotic thriller” that was softcore-esque from that time period. “night eyes” was a series of those films with hired bodyguard and cheating with wife
Night Eyes (1990) - IMDb

1 Like

I managed to find the film. It took some digging through old newspaper archives, but here it is:

1 Like