Fight scene from what movie?

I need help remembering a movie’s title from which I, unfortunately, remember only a fight scene (I spotted it by chance during a commercial zapping and at that time I did not have the internet to check for the title. I try to recollect as many details as possible from the scene.
When I encountered the movie, the fight started in a gym. The attacker was slightly bigger but unnaturally stronger than the attacked man. From what I can remember, the attacker had an untidy beard, the victim was gray-haired but not old looking. The attacker’s superior strength was presented in an exaggerated way, letting me wonder if it was a comedy movie, but in the movie, it looked like a real life-threatening situation for the victim. The victim tried multiple attempts to harm the aggressor but they were mostly ineffective. There was a punch catch trope, the victim then tried to hit the aggressor with a dumbbell with no effect, he grabbed a chair or a table ( I don’t remember ) to hit the aggressor, but the latter crushed it with his fists. The victim tried to run away and attempted some hit-and-run tactic with the aggressor in the constant chase. The science moved in a staircase, where the victim managed to make the aggressor stomp and fall. The victim tried to kick the aggressor on the ground, but again ineffectively. The chase continued in a kitchen, the victim grabbed a knife, but the aggressor broke the blade with some object that looked like a chain, but I don’t remember what it was exactly. The last part I remember was in a sort of small storage room with a lot of glasses. Finally, the victim managed to kill the aggressor making him fall against a shelve full of glass (I am not sure if there were also chemicals, but I may be confused).
I know there is not much more detail, but that was the only part that I remembered.
Thank you anyway for the time to read this summary.

Could it be You Were Never Really Here (2017)?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, but it cannot be. I don’t remember when I watched the scene, but somewhere between late 90s and early 2000s, so prior to the movie you indicated.

Could it be The Punisher (2004)? The timeframe may fit. It had multiple locations and included some of the fighting tropes you mentioned. I don’t recall there being any glasses, but I remember shattering.

Thematically it seems to resemble a Bloodsport or Kickboxer sequel

1 Like

There are similarities, but it’s not that either, unfortunately. The scene is always 1 vs 1 and all the sets are consecutive (they move from the gym to the stairs to the kitchen in the same sequence). But I appreciate you trying to help me.

1 Like

was the white hair good guy a white guy? could his hair be silver or even blonde? was the villain oversized like a nathan jones?

1 Like

Both were white guys. I could be wrong, but I think I remember the good guy being gray-haired, but he didn’t look old and he was quite fit. The villain was bigger but not by far, but he was much stronger. When the good guy tried to punch his face, he grabbed the fist effortlessly and squeezed it, with the guy screaming in pain.

For some reason Jackie Chan is tripping my brain when searching for the scene. He had that comedic fighting style, but I am struggling to find someone whom imitates him that was white…

1 Like

Jackie Chan has an iconic fight scene in a kitchen in The spy next door, but it’s against a bunch of people, not just one guy:

1 Like

From what I remember it wasn’t a martial arts movie, it was more brute strength against some hit-and-runs and failed attacks.

This scene doesn’t suit exactly, but reminds me a lot to your request.

The Punisher, but the older series.

1 Like

I think we are getting closer, but still not the scene I was looking for. I know it is not easy. I also remember I saw this in the late evening and on a minor channel, so it must not be a famous movie. But thank you everybody for trying to help.