Fight scene on boat, girl who knows karate

okay, i remember watching this movie probably five-ish years ago? it used to be on netflix. all i remember is that these kids had to become superheroes or something? there was a girl who was practicing yoga when she was kidnapped to become a hero and she started fighting the guys trying to take her.
then the characters have a mission on a boat. the girl goes overboard and is unconscious when they bring her back onto the boat. there’s a boy who really likes her and is about to give her cpr when she wakes up and he’s super embarrassed.
i don’t remember what movie this was and will die of happiness if someone can tell me

I see you tagged it as animation, was it 3d/cgi or 2d? It was in english? they were teens?

spies in disguise?

fearless ?

if neither can you tell me what the characters looked like? where they all white characters?

Omg this sounds exactly like a film I’ve been trying to find, do you remember a scene where they were on a hot air balloon or fighting a giant boss at the end? Also if it’s the same film that I’m thinking of but can’t find I remember them kidnapping the girl but she was in her room sparring with this machine and they had to dodge her punches so they could get her, there were other characters like a typical main guy and a nerdy guy with glasses.