Help! Did I make this movie up in my mind?

Sorry if my post is unclear, english is not my first language

Today I suddenly had a flashback of a movie or a TV show I think I watched not too long ago. I can’t remember if it was just a something that I randomly watched on tv, or if I watched it on Netflix etc.

This is what I remember:
A group of people live in a rural area, they seems quite poor. It’s a family where I think maybe one parent is dead or something. They live in a big kind of shabby house with big angry looking dogs in the yard. The family members get in a fight, or there is drama with another family in the area. I think it had something to do with owning land or someone paying to use the other familys land etc. I remember some mean looking dogs and the people threatening each other.

The main part i remember is a group of people living on a big open area by the water. They seemed to have kind of broken free from society in a way, living in sort of open trailers and they have horses. They might be living there in order to protect the land from being built on or something like that. There is one old lady with long gray hair that I think was the leader of the group. She had a sort of hippie look about her. I have a feeling that the people living in the area were people who wanted to break free from traditional society, or wanted a more spiritual way of living. I think maybe a younger girl from the first family I mentioned went to join this group for some reason, maybe she ran away from home. In the end I think her family comes and gets her (or tries to?). I also have a vague feeling that someone has cancer and maybe dies at some point, but I’m not sure.

Honestly I’m not 100% sure about any of the details, but it is driving me absolutely insane because I KNOW I have seen this somewhere. It might even have been from a game or something, but I have no idea.

It’s not this is it?