Help find music video that was a 70s/80s film about female revenge

I was on YouTube searching for Ready 2 Wear by Felix da Housecat (around 2015-2017) and the music video at the time was either a 70s or 80s film. It looks like a b-movie or an exploitation film. Quite low budget.

The video was in fact a film as someone indicated in the comments, so of course the video itself was just a small edit of the film. But the part I remember was that there were three characters: a husband, wife and the wife’s friend. They were all bleached blonde. In the scene, the room is pure white as are the drunk husband’s nightgown (like Scrooge’s) and he’s continuously hitting his wife, who cowers on the bed, with a belt. The friend walks in to the room to get him off but he pushes her away to continue hitting the wife with the belt. After a scuffle, the wife hits him with glass (either from a vase or a wine bottle) and he falls to the floor. He bleeds out of his head, and the blood looks like paint. The wife and the friend hug each other and then the video ends.

I was meant to watch it after seeing the comment but never got round to it. The title was one of those ‘Fatal Attraction’ kinds of title. I believe it’s an English film because I found it in English. I don’t know if it’s American or from elsewhere.

If you’ve watched Tommy the Rock Opera (1975), the scene with Ann Margaret sining Champagne is the closest I will say to the mise-en-scene of the film.

Please help! Thanks.

Not sure but Daughters of Darkness (1971) Daughters of Darkness (1971) - IMDb is super weird and it has a belt scene.

I tried to find it to match up and it is near the end of this clip but they don’t really show it just the aftermath. Daughters of Darkness - Phonecall to Mother/Aftermath scene - YouTube

Just from the title I thought it might be Last House on the left, but from the description I’m wondering if you’re thinking of Bound. Bound (1996) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD] - YouTube