Help find paranormal movie

this movie I watched between 2009-2014 (big range I know) but a team of paranormal investigators have 3 haunted locations they are documenting. Each night they lock themselves in until morning, but each location is more haunted than the last. The last location is under a school or college, where they are underground, it’s a huge place and they’ve found a room where there’s pipes etc (like you’d normally see in a basement type area of a huge school or something) but during this night a demonic force is there and kills them all off.
I don’t know the title at all as it’s been years since I’ve seen it, but I can visible see it in my head all the different scenes but not the actors faces directly, it was such a great film I would love to watch again. I’ve searched everyone and googled many different wordings in hopes to find the movie but absolutely no results.

2 Likes

Maybe Grave Encounters - Wikipedia ?

1 Like

Evidence of a Haunting (2010)?

Overview

While shooting their reality TV show, a team of ghost hunters get into the fight of their lives as they investigate the haunted tunnels deep below an old Texas college.

2 Likes