Help i need help finding two horror movies

movie #1: okay so this movie my friend and i have been trying to remember bc we fell asleep watching it in 2020 and we randomly remembered it in 2022 and we wanted to finish it but we couldn’t figure out the name. so we know it must of came out during or before 2020 and we THINK we watched it on hulu but we weren’t 100% sure on that. basically in the movie it starts out with a guy getting in a car crash and this other man who has a daughter and they live in a house in the woods and the man takes the injured man and basically kidnaps him and says that he took him to his house to help him get better. the man in the house is like super weird and doesn’t let the guy leave even after he’s better. he does this weird thing where like on one night of the week or month or something maybe even one night a year i’m not sure but they like pretend the daughter is his wife. i remember one very specific scene where the guy is tied up and he uses a guitar string to cut through his leg and escape and the father also has his wife locked in the basement or shed or something and she’s like she’s got her arms cut off and kinda looks like a worm. i know that’s all over the place but if it rings a bell for anyone PLEASE let me know.

movie #2: this movie i remember so little abt so i doubt anyone will get it but just like before if anyone has any info pls respond. basically i remember a guy is camping with a friend and then when he wakes up all the clocks and his car everything is set to 13/13/13 and then he goes home to his wife and she’s like going insane and like scrubbing her arms raw or itching them raw or something like that. and then there’s a scene where the man is talking to a doctor and there’s a lot of swearing. i remember watching this on my family ipad as a kid and my dad overhearing and making me turn it off. it must have come out during or before like 2018 and it would have been on netflix. PLEASE HELP ME YALL

1 Like

The second one maybe?:

1 Like

Bloody Hell (2020) - Although is doesn’t match 100%, it has so many similarities, the guy is kidnapped by a family of cannibals, his leg is sawed off, the guy has caged his daughter because she tries to escape

2nd movie might have been 13/13/13 but I haven’t seen it. The trailer seems everyone is going insane.

1 Like

The first is the same story as this one, but is a woman who does everything, not a man. Maybe you confused the sex.