I remember only very short fragments of this movie and I’ve been trying to find it for years but with no success. I recall the following details:
- The movie was on the TV in the 90s, most likely first half. I don’t remember the language.
- It had some nudity in it and horror/fantasy elements, but I think it was a comedy.
- If I remember correctly, the tonality was similar to Italian horror movies, Argento etc - bright colors, dreamy. I think it took place indoors in a rich or even luxury location (mansion, hotel?).
- The cast was mostly female (surprise) and there was a male character who was either a magician or a demon (devil?) in human form
- There was a scene in which one of the female characters has had her clothes disappear instantly (as if with a snap of someone’s fingers or a spell)
- There was a scene with a creature, can’t remember if it was summoned or if one of the characters transformed into it. Practical special effects were used. As far as I remember, the creature had blank, white-ish eyes similar to that of a fish, kind of a potato-shaped face, and in the scene it was slowly extending its tongue which resembled a gnarled tree branch.
That’s all I can remember. I know it’s not much and the details are vague, but it’s been driving me crazy - thanks in advance