I can’t find the name of this show / movie - animated

I cant find it anywhere, it’s about a kid that discovers an underground world after his dad leaves him some kind of note I believe. He finds his dads old house, an old car / bike type thing I think, and there is some sort of competition that happens down there

4 Answers

4

when did you see it, or how old is it? is it 2d or 3d animation style? was it in english? can you remember what any characters looked like/named?

I saw it about 4 or 5 years ago I think - it was in English, I can’t remember what the characters where named or looked like, also not sure what animation style it was.

–

Felix and the Hidden Treasure (2021)?, though it’s quite recent.

It’s not that one - I’d say it’s more of an older less 3D style of animation

–

thru the moebius strip?

Is it Howard Lovecraft & the Frozen Kingdom?

It isn’t that one no, I think that in the show he finds like a hole or something down into it? And then he sees the hole back up at some point in the show while mid-fight I think? In case that helps at all

–