I dont think anyone knows this movie but ok

so my memory is super blotchy because this was something i used to watch when i was wayyyyyy younger. but what i remember is that this young tan girl with black hair was on this bus and i think she was lost or something look for her dad that worked in a mine. this mine was owned by this super rich guy with a ginger son becomes friends with the girl. basically this mine collapsed at the entry so they were trapped for a good while. what i remember next is that this girl was at this really steep mountain and there were giants that protected this HUUUUGE tree like im talking this tree is girthy and its supposed to give them life? so this super rich guy for some reason gets pissed at his son and throws him then wants to cut the tree and he succeeds and the world starts going up in flames but somehow the people that work at the mine found the place where the tree is and it seems that the tree was growing from the upside down??? i dont remember much but seriously i used to watch this movie aloooott because it was the only thing that would play on the tv. please someone helpppp.

1 Like

Mia and the Migoo (Mia et le Migou, 2008).

Source:

1. Google: cartoon|animation|animated+mine+tree+son+girl+giants
  2. https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/comments/kelgvf/comment/gg36b1z/
1 Like

HOW DID YOU FIND THISSS?? ive been searching for weeks!!! youre a lifesaver fr

1 Like