Kidnapping/terrorist/capture/hostage movie? I don't know, I'm the only one who remembers!

Hi, guys. First post here, and it’s sorta long. Bear with me.

This has been bugging me since I saw it on this random TV channel about 16-20 years ago (?? no clue). I don’t remember the channel, but more than that, if I were a betting man, I’d bet $1,000 that I am the only being in the universe that even recalls if a scene like this existed. It looked and felt like a 90s movie, or it could’be been from the late 80s. Or was it a TV show?? I don’t even know. All I know is, I saw this on TV, and it’s bothered me ever since:

Some criminals in a dark undergound setting had captured a team of buff guys and pretty ladies wearing red, white and blue/USA-themed athletic uniforms (tracksuits?) and taken them hostage. I don’t know if they were a cheerleading squad, track team, kickoxing team? Must have been some sort of big athletic competition. [And no, this is not Munich. This was set in a more recent time, I guess. This was probably a fictional plot, and the captives were Americans (it appeared), not Israelis.] They’re being held in a cell or dungeon somewhere and they’re in distress. Anyway, one of the criminals grabs a particularly pretty blonde from the group to somewhere down a hall and threatens her with something like, “You’re coming with me, forever!” as she’s crying.

I’ve never seen that movie again since, or maybe it was a show I’d never heard of. I’m sure this kidnapping/hostage situation is central to the movie. Had to be an action/thriller of some sort. I really hope I’m not the only one who remembers what I’m talking about!:crossed_fingers:

NOTE: It’s not Blast from 1997. I looked it up. I don’t even know if this was the Olympics or some other competition, but I know this scene wasn’t at a swimming pool. All I know, about this movie, is that I distinctly remember seeing, on TV, a scene with a bunch of athletic men and women, in USA colors, being captured and held in a dark underground setting by criminals in dark clothes, and a blonde captive being separated from the rest.

Is it The Great American Girl Robbery?