Kids movie from 90s/early 200s I think

I have been trying to remember the name of this movie for so long but I only can remember two scenes. The premise of the movie is that a young girl needs to babysit her baby sibling because her parents are going to a play or something. Somehow there are “bad guys” involved. I’m fairly certain they both wear black leather jackets. One is more heavyset while the other is taller and slim.

The first scene I remember is the girl and her two friends are in a restaurant (?) And the bad guys pull up. They all go into a bathroom with a small window and sneak out of it, passing the baby through. I think the window is high up, they have to drop down to the ground a little ways.

The second scene is at the very end of the movie. The children are on electric scooters riding home at night trying to get there before the parents do. The baby is held in like a backpack or something. They pull up to a stoplight and the girls parents are also there waiting. The kids rush home and make it just in time before the parents walk in the door.

sounds like a version of “adventures in babysitting”