Looking for medieval movie name

im looking for a movie i saw on Netflix 1- 2 years ago, i cant remember the name of, think it was produced somewhere from 2010 and up, the plot went something like this;

There was some type of king or ruler who had a castle, in England or around there and there was word they would get attacked, or they already were attacked, by some clan/tribesmen army, who wanted to take over, so the castle ruler’s son (younger prince type guy) had to go look for his older nephew, who went rogue, and resided in a city, and convince him to come and lend help, the nephew lived a live as swordsman or hireling with a friend with long hair who did the same, he also did bare knuckle fighting i think, at first he didnt wanna join but the prince had a bag of gold to persuade him with, eventually the nephew joined, along the way back they came across an executioner who was gonna execute some wild lady with black wild hair, i think she was some type of thief/criminal, eventually they both joined the brothers, the attacking tribes leader had a son who got killed and hung over the castle wall, during the invasion, eventually they all defended the castle succesfully, but with a bunch of casualties, i think the father died of battle i remember him laying sick in bed and dying at some point in the movie, but the son and nephew etc. ended up victorious.

Ironclad: Battle for Blood (2014).

Google: movie|film+medieval+castle+nephew+boxing

1 Like