Looking for what I believe to be an 80s or 90s Movie, about a man somehow sent to another dimension where male humans are very rarely born and die quickly before like 35ish. Pretty much an all women ran world and they've centers that women go to 4 mating

Looking for what I believe to be an 80s or 90s Movie, about a man somehow sent to another dimension/parallel world where male humans are very rarely born and age quicker and die quickly before like 35ish. Pretty much an all women ran world, and they have centers that women go to for mating to keep the human race from extinction and have laws that all men must be kept at these population increasing centers for the good of humankind.

I remember the main male (white guy 20’s to 30’s mildly muscled average height brown hair?) character appearing in what looked like new york streets with females everywhere that see the man and are chasing him and screaming “I don’t believe it, it’s a man!” and a female cop catching him and taking him to one of these mating centers where a muscled-up guy (like American gladiator looking) working out tells him that all males die from some virus or something and are very rarely born anymore and they have a duty to mate with women at these centers and life isn’t too bad to be a guy. But these centers have long wait times for only select women and strict requirements to mate. I think he tries to escape and the story continues…

I think this is just near the first 30 minutes of the movie and it has a lot more going on story wise like how and why he is there. It is possible he is looking for someone but not sure? That’s all I can remember but it is like an action sci fi movie or could be something TV but I’m just not sure. Budget seemed decent/good and I saw it on something like TNN, SCI FI, or USA TV channel like 20+ years ago.

Any body have a clue what it could be? Thanks

So not
Creamerie (2021),
Y: The Last Man (2021) or
The Lady Shogun and Her Men (2010),
but similar premise and older?

Sounds like this episode of Sliders.

Could it be the Last man on planet earth?

you can watch it on YouTube… has some similarities to what you described. https://youtu.be/iVDgZPHQzps?feature=shared

Another one I never saw came up when I did a search :