Looking for what I think was 60s or 70s vampire film

Hi, I’m trying to find what seemed to be a vampire movie that appeared to be from the mid-60s or early 70s. I recall seeing it on WOR Channel 9, possibly on their Saturday ‘Fright Night’ creature feature show, but could be mistaken. It was definitely late night on the weekend and I think I saw it between 1977-1980.
I only remember one scene: A group of people were gathered in a house that was decorated in a 1960s or 70s fashion, attending a dinner or some type of party. It was at night and eventually a bunch of vampires descended on the house, which was set on somewhat of a hill. I recall the vampires emerging from a treeline or meadow and crossing a lawn. They enter the house and attack the party goers, biting and killing them all.
I thought it was an American film, but also could’ve been foreign and dubbed in English. Not much to go on, but it’s all I can remember.

I finally found the film on Tubi. It’s ‘The Vampires Night Orgy’

3 Likes

Based on the information you provided, the movie you are thinking of may be “Night of Dark Shadows” (1971). The film is a horror movie about a young couple who move into an old mansion, which is haunted by the spirit of a witch who was burned at the stake. In one scene, the couple is hosting a dinner party at the mansion when they are attacked by a group of vampires who rise from the dead. The vampires kill many of the guests before being stopped by the male lead character. The movie was directed by Dan Curtis and starred David Selby, Lara Parker, and Kate Jackson. It was a sequel to the popular TV show “Dark Shadows.”