Movie about drug addicted girl and aggressive brother

My friend watched this not long ago. A strung- out girl and her boyfriend are meth heads, and the boy shoots her brother. Good movie- scary too. Not a very old movie at all. The brother tries to kill the spaced out boyfriend for getting his sister strung out ( I would too), but somehow the brother gets shot.

Every guess will be helpful.

When is not long ago? Were they Americans, Europeans, Asians?

–

Rather Americans, not Asian.

–

1 Answer

1

all creatures here below?

spun was very meth based too, but not ending like that

Maybe. I will check this.

–

Nope. These kids were young young. Like 16. And the boy had an emo haircut. Like with long bangs.

–

ok, will keep digging

–

The girl's brother, who tries to set up the emo meth-head to get jumped and murdered, is shot by the emo meth kid himself at one point. Maybe it's not meth? I dunno...? Maybe crack? I can't recall if the snort it or smoke it out of a glass pipe or not?

–

let me see what i can find

–