Movie about some girl that husband is dead and fortune fortune teller that speaks with husband of that girl

This movie is one hundred percent noir type of movie. In the film, it is said that the main girl is grieving for her husband who is dead and constantly listens to a song on the record that he would play on the piano just for her. She lives on a cliff and from her terrace you can see the beach. Out of nowhere, this fortune teller appears who explains everything to her and says that he can talk to her husband even though he is dead. She believed him because he told her everything. She was suspicious at first, but she desperately wanted to talk to her husband, so she tried. Of course he is a fraud, but she still doesn’t know that. That fortune teller has assistants who help him with all the people he misleads. I think the assistant has blonde hair, I’m not 100% sure. All kinds of women come to him and the film shows how he manages to screw them up with various tricks. For example, they leave a question in a box and a mirror on top of the box. And how would he answer. When it is a double-sided mirror and you can look through it, he can see when they insert a message and with some mechanism bring the message to his side and see what it is. Let’s go back to the story, the main character goes to him to talk to her dead husband. She started to tell it to her friend, who doubted it. when she went to see if it was true what her friend was saying that this man was a fraud. At the end of the session, she hears a song that only her husband could have known. There we learn something more interesting when she leaves that her husband is actually alive. That husband of hers faked his death and now they work together with a fortune teller. Otherwise, the fortuneteller did not know that her husband faked death. And somehow eventually everyone finds out that he is a fraud. I think that friend went and knew these techniques and outsmarted him somehow along with this main girl because he wanted to make sure if he was a fraud. In the end, I’m not 100% sure, I don’t really remember if her friend went with her, but I’m sure it wasn’t until the end that it was found out that her husband was actually alive all the time and that this fortune teller was actually a fraud.

some version of “the amazing mr. x”