Movie from between 1999-2006 is my guess, drugs, hallucination at dinner with parents, watermelon

Hello, there is this movie i saw when ia was a teenager… i think it was kind of a B or TV movie. I rented it from a videostore.

A girl and her boyfriend are in the dining room with her parents. They used drugs and started having a hallucination where their parents’ heads started to come out of their bodies like a snake. The background is kind of psychedelic.

Meanwhile, one of the drug addicts (i think it is her brother) goes to the kitchen and starts hallucinating that everything is cold and he’s talking to himself (seeing himself) and this version of him is on the wall like Spiderman, with a kind of demonic speech. He waves his hands to see if he’s conscious, and each time he does, his fingers multiply.

After this, towards the end of the movie, there’s a scene where someone takes care of a watermelon like it’s a baby to test if he’s going to be a good father.

Then the guy does everything right, but on the last day he lets the baby watermelon fall in the middle of the street and get hit by a car or truck…

I know it isn’t a lot to work with, and I have no idea if this movie was any popular.

I think that the music “Can’t touch this - MC hammer” plays at some scenes like dinner scene.

Hope anyone will be able to help me!!!

1 Like

The closets I’ve gotten with this was a movie called “Requiem for a Dream” which is a 2000 film. I dont think its the one you’re looking for but the Bf Gf drug use as well as brother drug use was present in this film. Im still searching!

Yeah, I remember that movie! I think they’re quite similar. Sadly it isn’t the one I’m trying to remember…

Possibly this one… although it does sound similar to another too, but I can’t remember the name of that one… haha