Movie or show where girl says whatever a few times

Hello, I’m trying to figure out what movie this is. All I can remember is there’s a girl who was told something and her reply is “whatever” and she says it in a way where she doesn’t believe what the person told her, almost like she’s saying “no that’s not true” that’s the tone of it but she only says “whatever”

I realize this is not a lot to go off of lol it’s just been bugging me for days so hopefully someone out there can help!

Is this movie recent? If not, there's a girl in Clueless (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPonMKEEWKc) and a girl in Camp Rock (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFweaXV0nRM).

–

It’s neither of those but thank you for trying to help! I can picture the girl saying it in such a specific way, and she says it like at least three times it’s so hard to convey through text lol one day I’m sure it’ll just pop into my head

–

Is it Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORyEX_5czg)

–

No that’s not it either but thank you!

–

2 Answers

2

The only film I can think of is “Our Lips are Sealed” from the early 2000’s, I believe. In one scene, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson’s characters say “whatever” to each other several times.

You’ve probably solved this but in case you haven’t–Is it Take the Lead?