Movie where intruders rape women

I saw a movie that I have been looking for some time. There were 2, 3, 4 couples in a cabin/house (I think in the woods or some distant place). Some men appeared while they were there, maybe they were asking for something or some help or they were hunters or something, There is a scene where all the women were raped by these men/intruders in front of their spouses/boyfriends. It was from before 2010 for sure, not not from the 70’s. Maybe from the 80’s on. But I am sure there were 3 or 4 women. And the rape scene was very graphic. They were on the living room of the house/cabin and the rapists rape the women on a table or standing up in front of one. Maybe initially they approached the couples saying they were neighbors or travelers or something, It is a very disturbing movie for sure. And I do not remember if there was some revenge afterwards or if the bad men killed anybody, most of them, all of them or the other way around. I watched it on cable tv and I think they spoke English and were mostly white (As I remember well). Please, help me, guys! Thanks in advance!