Movie with climate like Truman Show - people live in a world where everything ages very quickly

Hi. I’m looking for movie title. It was niche move I think. So it’s all little bit like Truman Show. But the action is like that: People live in a world/island? where everything ages very quickly. They are unable to store food because the next day it is unfit to eat. Water is taking the land away piece by piece. Every once in a while someone draws a chance to move to a new island/land. One day a woman selling insurance shows up at a bar. A man plans an escape with her. They plan to escape by boat. I have a feeling there was something about a lighthouse in the title. A man plans an escape with her. They plan to escape by boat. I have a feeling there was something about a lighthouse in the title. Whole move action is only in few places. It’s not a horror or thriller. It was little bit like drama I think. It was scoped more on psychological behaviors. There was no special action in this move. I remember they spend a lot of time in some kind of bar. Maybe name of this bar was lighthouse. There was also garbage truck that came every day to pick up spoiled food.