Movie with crazy doctor, an apartment and missing girl

Probably 90’s and TV Movie and it isn’t horror movie definitely. The action takes place practically all the time in a large apartment building or something similar. A girl has gone missing there. Her sister (blonde) moves in incognito to solve the mystery of her disappearance. It turns out at the end that some crazy grotesque scientist who conducts sexual experiments on young girls lives there. I know how it sounds, but the guy had some kind of problems with his penis.There’s also a cop, supposedly investigating, but he is near main protagonist/heroine (a girl) more. The film had a stuffy, claustrophobic atmosphere, a bit like that of B-grade erotica. The atmosphere was also kind of futuristic, kitschy, I don’t know what to call it, it just wasn’t a typical 90’s thriller (Sliver, Jade), rather a bit of a B-grade camp psychedelic.

Parts of it sound like From Beyond (1986), & some sound like Crawlspace (1986) - but it isn’t.

1 Like

Based on your description, the movie you’re thinking of might be “Disturbed” (1990), directed by Charles Winkler. In this film, a young woman’s mother (Carrie) commits suicide after being raped by a perverse Doctor in an asylum. In comes “Sandy” the daughter, looking for answers/revenge. The film fits your description of having a claustrophobic atmosphere, but instead of an apartment building an asylum instead, although I couldn’t confirm specific details about problems with the scientist’s penis. :stuck_out_tongue:

Again not sure, if you can find it have a look.

2 Likes