Not Saturday the 14th

In the early 90’s our local Blockbuster had an employee that had lots of fun switching VHS tapes in the cases.

As such I just saw that “Saturday the 14th” was available to stream, and then was perplexed because it was rated PG.

Turns out I didn’t watch “Saturday the 14th” as a preteen because I distinctly remeber the oblivious parents (or maybe grandparent) being eaten by a TV. I remember the movie had nudity. However, the description of the movie is similar to “Saturday the 14th.”

There is a brother and a sister, some parental figures and monster’s unleashed by some specific date and some kid doing something stupid. Definitely Rated R movie.

This has happened other times from this Blockbuster (I watched Nukem High because my parents rented some pg13 movie about high school). I dont have a clue what the title is, though if you read the summary of “Saturday the 14th” it would read exactly the same.

6 Answers

6

Not this, it was an all white family as the main focus.

–

No, I'm looking for rated R (or unrated) Campy Horror

–

No, I'm looking for rated R (or unrated) Campy Horror I had no idea this was a live action before the cartoon though.

–

terrorvision?

Not this, though that was my thought, too, at first. It is definitely something else. More Campy and more Budgetted probably.

–

the video dead?

No, but this will be added to my watch list.

–

Maybe Saturday the 14th Strikes Back?

It was definitely rated R, Nc17 or Unrated, so no.

–