Old Movie where a jealous girlfriend pushes a plate of food in a man's lap

Trying to identify an old Movie where a jealous girlfriend pushes a plate of food in a man’s lap. I think the actor was famous and this may have been old enough to be in black and white.

Thanks

I seem to recall he had just gotten back from being away and told the girlfriend he was going to get married or had just gotten married.

–

Please do not delete neither the question, nor the answer. Thank you!

–

1 Answer

1

I found this movie - Designing Woman - 1957 - Gregory Peck and Lauren Bacall

There is no need to remove/delete neither the question, nor the answer. I edited the IMDb link of the movie into your above answer and marked your above answer as "Solution". Thank you for letting us know the right answer.

–