Old show I need to find

I used to watch an old show on either Disney or Nickelodeon I’m not sure. It’s about 3 teams each episode running around going things to win a vacation for their family. They had tablets to get the locations and I know that some of the cast from Nicky Ricky dicky and dawn were on it but I can’t find it. The last thing they did was run through a hotel to find the room that their parents were in and the first one there won the game. it was from the 2010s and I’m pretty sure it was shot in Hawaii.

That was a show called ‘Double Dare Live’ on Nickelodeon.
An offshoot of the Double Dare show but they taped it at the theme park
with challenges there.

Beginning May 21, 2012, Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando produced Double Dare as a nightly live stage presentation, Double Dare Live (Double Dare (franchise) - Wikipedia). As part of the Studio Nick feature of the hotel, shows were performed each night exclusively for the resort’s guests. The show featured elements and updates from the various versions of Double Dare , including remixed music, physical challenges and an obstacle course similar to the TV show. Like the most recent formats of the program, eight contestants were selected to participate for the game-playing teams, while additional audience members played other physical challenges throughout the program. The production continued until Nickelodeon Suites Resort Orlando rebranded as a Holiday Inn Resort on June 1, 2016.

Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn was a show on NIckelodeon 2014-2018.

Actually, this one might be a better answer.
I seem to remember Daniella Monet (of Victorious) being on there.
You said Hawaii.
Paradise Run (2016)
:smiley:

1 Like