Having a really hard time finding an answer?
Experts here on Filmfind are just users in the community, like you. They are unpaid volunteers that help out for fun.
They can’t do a deep-dive on every question they try to answer, but with bounties, you can give them a boost.
Here's How it Works
- Ask a question
- If no one is able to find the answer (we recommend waiting at least a week), then you might have better luck by placing a bounty on it
- You place a bounty on a question by making a non-refundable donation of at least $50 to Filmfind, but you can make the donation as high as you like beyond that minimum (the more it is, the harder the Experts will work on solving it)
- If an Expert (must be an approved Expert) is able to solve the question, select their answer (50% of the bounty goes to Filmfind, 50% goes to the Expert)
(make sure to specify the URL of your question when making your donation)Notes:
- Donations are non-refundable
- The bounty will be placed on your question within 24 hours of receiving the donation
- There's no guarantee that an Expert will be able to solve your question
- It's very important that you follow through with your question by answering any questions your Expert might have and by selecting the answer if they're able to answer it correctly
- email@example.com anytime if you need technical support