Please help me find a b-list horror movie I saw as a child

OKAY so I haven’t been able to find anything about this movie for years and it’s driving me nuts.

Here is everything that (i think) i remember about the plot. A group of coworkers (who i think work in some sort of office?) go to a cabin in the woods owned by one of the workers. On the way they stop at a gas station and meet some creepy guy. When they get to the cabin they start being hunted by a masked man trying to kill them. All the workers but the one who owns the cabin dies. The killer ends up being the guy they met at the gas station, but the big twist is that the guy who owns the cabin is in on the whole thing and orchestrated it. One of the last scenes of the movie is the guy who owns the cabin back at work, then his boss asks him how his trip to the cabin was, and the worker says it was great and that the boss should go with him and check it out sometime.

The thing that has made this so hard for me to find, apart from being VERY generic, is that the title of the movie is the name of another popular horror movie, but it has periods in-between the letters. For example, it was something like H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N. i don’t remember exactly what popular horror movie it was (i was pretty sure it was Halloween but i’m not 100%). My friend and I rented it from a video store thinking it was the actual movie. I was born in 1998 and we watched this sometime late elementary school. So, it was either late 90’s or early 2000’s. I have asked my friend about it, and he vaguely remembers it but doesn’t remember anything besides what i already said.

s.i.c.k. ?