Please help me find a tv series featuring a magician boy named Peter

It was not animated, and I saw it around 1996/1997. I also remember the rhythm of the introduction, but the words were in a different language.

Initially I was thinking Peter Pan, however, there was no iteration of Peter Pan I found matching my recollection.

Please help

1 Like

we are thinking it was in what language originally? what magic did he do?

1 Like

Check out “The Young Magician” (1987)
Original Polish title: “Cudowne dziecko”
starring Rusty Jedwab as Peter
a boy drawn into the world of magic.

4 Likes

Revitalizing childhood memories is a religious experience: It is not about the TV show or movie you are trying to retrieve; it is about returning to that flexible state of mind. Did you know I was 4 or 5 years old when I saw it? Thank you OmegaMan for the hard work and time you put in this research. You did it inside of 24 hours. That gives a commanding and decisive impression of your skills, considering that this was not a TV show as I incorrectly remembered.

As for VHS_Lives, I have personally seen him pull of miracles from seemingly meaningless clues. I still remember the early Christmas present he delivered to me on the 22nd of December 2022: Poltergeist: The Legacy. Anyone who wants an example of search mastery should see that post.

4 Likes