Please help me find this horror movie

when i was younger, it was like in 2016-2018 or something, i watched a movie on netflix whicxh i would like to know the name of. i dont remember a lot (since i was like 9 when i watched it) but heres what i know:
the movie was about a little girl. her mom was also in the movie and i think her dad too. the little girl wasnt allowed to own anything with faces on it, she once brought home a doll from school which had a face on it and her parents did not like that (i forgot the reason tho). another thing i remember is that the mom performed a ritual with red wax on the girl every evening before she went to bed. the girl laid down on the carpet and the mom dripped red candle wax above her and besides her. there were like red wax stains in the carpet too.
for some reason the girl was (i think regularly) driven to an older woman, i dont remember what they did tho. i just remember that the move ended with the little girl and the old woman in the forest or something and the woman desperately wanted the girl to follow her somewhere. im do not sure about the end and if this movie even exists or if i made that up or mixed something up but i hope anyone knows that movie since ive been looking for this for 3 years now.

1 Like

firstborn

3 Likes