Please help me find this kids animated film

Hey guys, i need help finding a movie that i used to watch a lot when i was little and i’ve forgotten the title and none of my relatives remembers. It’s an animated film i think around 2000’s. It’s about these flying green creatures resembling fluffy butterflies trying to save their home i think. There is a villain, kind of an ice villain that has a dog and in the and they get rid of the villain by melting it. And there is some kind of a catch frase in the movie, something like “wompee”. I also remember them playing some kind of sport smtng like football in air.
they were also looking for a treasure because their grandma told them some kind of a story idk if this helps or not.
i also remembered that we had it on DVD and i remember this one scene where there was a wall with wings carved into it and the butterfly thingies had to match up their wings to it.
This is not 100% information, it’s just how i remember it.
if anyone remembers i’d be extremly thankful.

“Tabaluga”? I’ts a more German thing, and 20 years ago there were only a series, but the dragon Tabaluga is green and the villain a snowman. =o)

that’s not it but i’m thankful for your help and time. i’m certain it was a movie.