Rural scene ( might be an irish Movie)

It happens in a rural / village. About this girl who they think is blessed with a healing power ( to cure sick people ) and one of his friend is sick ( girl ) and they think she cured her so people started to come to her to be touched by her, until the sick girl gets sick again and I can’t remember if she dies in the end. Might be an irish film . The film is more than 15 years old. Not many people in the film and it happens all in this farm / village. It’s the only thing I remember about it.

3 Answers

3

This maybe too old and is set in the US but Resurrection (1980)?

Hi there . The film is not as complex as that one . And the cast is quite small as well. It might be a British or Irish movie. Thank you !!!

–

Its only from a couple of years ago, but that sounds very much like The Wonder with Florence Pugh

Hi. I have read about this movie but it's not the right one. Thank you !!

–

It is new, but can it be ruled out?

Hi, thank you for the message. It's an old movie . At least 15-20 years old. I'm still trying to find out about it. Than you !!!

–