SF movie, hopefully not 2 movies

So this is not a blockbuster, no feature of well known actors, I’m afraid, too.
And I’m not entirely sure if it’s one or two movies, I remember two scenes, might be from different films, if so I’m willing to watch both.

First scene: post-apocalyptic scenario, abandoned building, people wearing old dirty clothes, hiding. There are troops that are hunting for them. Those poor people are hiding something - they’re gathering some ‘parts’ of some devices, making plans. These device - when build - will be used to fight in the future action.

Second scene - this is a spoiler, actually. In this movie (this might be scene from another movie, I don’t remember) there are two groups of warriors, soldiers. The first one we are looking wear some special helmets - they are told the helmets are protecting their brains from ‘aliens’. But - we know it at the end, there are no aliens at all - the helmets make people think their enemies are aliens, but in fact they are humans, too. When they take off helmets - they see that are fighting with other people, too.

The movie(s) is from 2010-2020 probably. Thank you and sorry for my English.

This could be the whole thing, but it is the solution to part 2, at least.
British TV Series Black Mirror Series 3, Episode 5 - Men Against Fire.
The episode follows Stripe (Malachi_Kirby), a soldier who hunts humanoid mutants known as “roaches”. After a malfunctioning of his MASS, a neural implant, he discovers that these “roaches” are ordinary human beings.

1 Like