Thank you for helping me

I am looking for this movie:
A father brings his son from a hockey game, on the way they stop at a gas station to refuel.
The boy enters the store to buy food, when suddenly the criminal group enters the store and kills him And his father identifies and kills a member of that group, but he is unaware that that person is the brother of the leader of the illegal group, and the group kills that man’s family for revenge And the man is released from the hospital after some time and fights with the criminal group to take revenge

1 Like

“Death Sentence” (2007)?

Quote from the below Wikipedia plot description:
“Nick Hume, a businessman living in Columbia, South Carolina, watches his son Brendan’s hockey game. On the way home, they stop for gas in a bad part of town. During an apparent robbery of the gas station, Joe Darley, a new gang member, slices Brendan’s throat with a machete. Nick ambushes the thugs, pulls off Joe’s mask and sees his face. Joe escapes, only to get hit by a car. Nick rushes Brendan to the hospital, where he dies.”

3 Likes

My friend, thank you very much for your kindness.
I was exactly looking for this movie :heart:

2 Likes

Please bro, I saw this movie once when I was 12 years old, but I forgot the name of the movie until today when you found the name of my movie.
I suggest you watch the extraction video as well.
Bro, can I have your email?

thank you!
This is my email: alijeddiofficial7@gmail.com