The story of the movie revolves around a fight between a man and a woman in a forest. In a particular scene, the man manages to catch the woman off guard and shoots an arrow towards her heart. However, since the woman's heart is located on the right side

The story of the movie revolves around a fight between a man and a woman in a forest. In a particular scene, the man manages to catch the woman off guard and shoots an arrow towards her heart. However, since the woman’s heart is located on the right side of her body, she doesn’t die. In the end, the woman succeeds in killing the man after he falls into a waterfall and lands in the water.

1 Like

I have not seen this one, so I can not confirm the scene with the heart on her right side, but maybe?:
“God’s Country” (2022)

If our other Expert, mimiko33, mentioned the movie “Alone” above as a possibility, I throw this one in as well:
“Försvunnen” (2011), also known as “Gone”

It is a Swedish movie, and the movie “Alone” (2020) mimiko33 suggested above is the US remake of this movie. So, if the plot of the original Swedish movie is the same as the one of its US remake, then the arrow and heart parts are also missing from this movie as well, so this is probably not the right movie.

1 Like

“Wounded” (1997)

The full movie is on YouTube. Ca. at the 0:26:20 mark the doctor says to the forest ranger girl in the hospital: “The position of your heart is what saved you. You were born with all your organs on the opposite side of your body.”:

1 Like