There was a heist in the start of the Movie and it was with 2 dirty cops

Near the start of the movie there was some kind of robbery it had 2 dirty cops who were doing the heist and things went out of hand and the two were fleeing and someone just so happened to get into the car with the two dirty cops as they were escaping and the two dirty cops were in the same car one was driving the car trying to get out of there from the crime scene and the other one was in the back seat wresting around and at least one gun shot had fired.

Later in the movie one of the two cops was there when forensics was there and said these shots were fired inside the car and he looked nervous as they were figuring it out.

I think one of the two dirty cops did die and I believe it was the one in the back seat of that car.

This robbery was done in daylight and right at the start of the movie.

One of the cops had a hair dew pushed back like how Kurt Russel’s looks I checked him on IMDB and he isn’t in this movie.

The movie that had the heist was in broad daylight that I am looking for were both from dirty cops themselves…They had to flee the scene very quickly and I think also there boss or supervisor in the film was also dirty as well.

That’s all I can really remember other than the movie being really good and I only got to see some parts of it…I know for a fact it was made in the 90’s to mid 2000’s at the very latest.

THE MOVIE I AM LOOKING FOR IS NOT TRIPLE 9…THE MOVIE I AM LOOKING FOR IS WAY OLDER THAN THAT! IT’S NOT TRAINING DAY, DARK BLUE, DIRTY, HEAT, OR STANDER EITHER.

Could it be Renegades (1989)?

Probably not old enough but 2 Guns?